This week, Kitchen Garden Path was nominated for a ‘Liebster Award’, courtesy of the Rookie Allotmenteers at http://therookieallotmenteers.wordpress.com/. Yay !
For those that don’t know what a Liebster award is …
“The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It’s a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow.”
So in the spirit of the award, here are our answers for your reading pleasure !
11 Random Facts
1. I love to garden
2. I love to paint
3. I love to help children show their artistic expressions
4. I love all things Italian
5. I dream of having a small sustainable farm with a farm stand where we sell our homemade goods and produce
6. My husband and my step dad are both British
7. I was living in Manhattan, New York during 9/11
8. Learning how to be a homesteader
9. I want chickens 🙂
10. Love to open a Art and Garden Space for Children in Sebastopol, Ca
11. Writing a book about my other blog – Sonoma County Farm Desserts
11 Rookie Questions –
1) What’s your favorite cheese ? Feta
2) What one possession would you save in a house fire ? My children
3) What’s the story behind your name ? Named after Great Grandmother Angelina Maria Annese Ciriello came over on a ship to New York in 1871 from Italy
4) Which is better – sunrise or sunset ? Sunrise
5) Which is your favorite season ? Autumn
6) What is your greatest achievement ? My family
7) Who’s your fantasy dinner party guest (alive or dead) ? My dad
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be ? Hummingbird
9) Who or what is your inspiration ? Love and passion
10) What’s your favorite flower ? Sunflower
11) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be ? Italy
11 Questions for the nominees
1. What is your favorite vegetable?
2. Do you like to garden?
3. Where were you born?
4. What is your best attribute?
5. Do you cook?
5. Favorite food?
6. Have you ever milked a cow?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What is your hobby?
9. Bath or Shower?
10. What is the most dangerous thing that you have ever considered doing?
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
And the nominations are …
1. Mrs. Webb in the Kitchen – http://mrswebbinthekitchen.com/
2. Pauls Produce – http://paulsproduce.me/
3. The Jones Garden Blog – http://jonesgardenblog.com/
4. Sarasin’s Thoughts – http://sarasinart.net/
5. Pardon my Garden – http://pardonmygarden.wordpress.com/
6. Shelton’s Market Garden – http://sheltonsgarden.wordpress.com/
7. From a Country Cottage – http://fromacountrycottage.wordpress.com/
8. Sketch Away – Travels with my Sketchbook – http://sketchaway.wordpress.com/
9. The Girl and The Fig Farm Project – http://figfarmproject.blogspot.com/
10. Pitchfork and Crow – http://pitchforkandcrow.com/
11. Devoto Gardens – http://devotogardens.wordpress.com/
Good Luck to all…